The Website uses a traffic analyzer that uses small files containing information called and known as “cookies” that the server sends to the computer of the individual accessing the website for it to work properly and for the user to view it properly, as well as the collection of statistical data on how our Website is used and browsed.
We may collect information about your computer, including, where applicable, your IP address, operating system and browser type. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies also help us improve our Website and provide a better and more personalized experience. Specifically, they let us:
– Estimate the number of users and usage patterns.
– Store information about your preferences and customize our Website according to your individual interests.
– Speed up your searches.
– Recognize you when you return to our Site.
ACCEPTANCE AND/OR REJECTION OF THE COOKIES POLICY
You can accept the installation of cookies on your web browser through an affirmative, positive action.
This Website processes information about you through Google. For these purposes, we hereby inform you that Google Inc. is considered a “safe harbor” in terms of personal data protection regulations.
Unless otherwise stated, the user must give their prior consent to the use of “cookies” and also authorize the tracking of their IP address while browsing the Website.
Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to reject cookies, our system will create cookies when you connect to our Site.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on it:
Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet- explorer-9
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE AND WHY?
Here is a more detailed explanation of each type of cookie, as well as its duration, ownership, purpose and domains:
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a company in Delaware whose main headquarters is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States of America (“Google”):
Google Analytics uses the following cookies:
_ga, _gat, _gid, and other possible cookies to be loaded by Google’s visitor tracking service.
They are used to:
– Generate a unique user identifier, which is used to count how many times a user visits the Site, as well as the date of the first and last time you visited the Site.
– Record the date and time of access to any of the Site’s pages.
– Check whether to keep a user’s session open or to create a new one.
– Identify the user’s session, to collect the approximate geographical location of the computer accessing the Site for statistical purposes.
They can be both temporary and persistent.